Nation Wide Hotel Reservations By City And State
Safe On Line
Hot Deals On Rooms
All Tunica Hotels
*Special Group Rates
Events & Promotions
By City And State
Bally's Saloon, Gambling Hall & Hotel * 1-800-382-2559
· The Silo - Quick sandwiches and snacks, located in the front of the casino.
· Cornucopia Buffet Restaurant - Freshly prepared Southern food, shrimp, fresh salads, desserts. Located inside Casino entrance to the left.
· The Barn- Steaks, pork, poultry, seafood - located in the right of casino.
Fitzgeralds Casino & Hotel * 1-800-766-5825
· Castle Court Buffet - Buffet with international flair. Pastas, soups, entrees, vegetables, salads and sandwiches. Located on second floor with a view of the river.
· Mister B's Steak House - Fine Dining - Steaks, prime rib, seafood, game, appetizers, gourmet salads, and desserts. Reservations recommended.
· Shamrock Cafe - Casual Dining open 24 hours a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located on 2nd floor.
Gold Strike Casino Resort * 1-888-245-7829
· Chicago - Fine Dining - Seats 80 Hours:12pm-10pm, Monday-Saturday
Features - Setting of a fine club with mahogany paneling complete with wine cellar and full bar. Classic cuisine including grilled steaks, chops and fresh fish.
Reservations Recommended - (662) 357-1225
· Atrium - Casual Dining - Home style - Seats 190 Hours: 6am-2am, 7 days a week
Features: All-American fare in atrium setting, you will feel at home in the Atrium Café. Breakfast is served throughout the day.
· Courtyard Buffet - Fabulous Seafood Buffet on Friday nights. Open 7 days a week. Courtyard type setting with large variety of entrees, desserts, and more.
· Java Hut Coffee Shop - Serving specialty coffees and pastries.
· Side Street Deli - For a quick meal or snack. Located inside Hotel Lobby area. Serving Breakfast items, sandwiches, Famous Nathan's hot dogs, and desserts.
Grand Casino Tunica * 1-800-946-4946
· LB Steakhouse - Seats 140 Hours Fine dining. Steak house with large fresh charbroiled steaks. Seats 130. Reservations Required 1-800-WIN-4-WIN
· Murano's - Seats 64 Hours: Open Tuesday -Thursday 5pm-10pm. Friday-Saturday 5pm-11pm
Features - taste of Italia Sicilian BBQ Shrimp, offers a special pasta/sauce/topping section so you can create your own masterpiece! Also serves tantalizing lobster tails, chicken Saltimbocca and more. A superior wine and beer list complete your memorable dining experience. Extensive Wine Selection.
Reservations suggested 1-800-WIN-4-WIN
Dress - casual
Chef - Executive Chef Steve Pairolero with Chef Benjamin Turk
· The New Grand Buffet - International all you can eat buffet. Huge selection, good atmosphere, fantastic desserts, Open 24 hours a day. Located upstairs in the Casino.
Delta Blues - Snack Bar - Seats 64 Hours:
· Java Grande -Specializes in gourmet coffee, sandwiches, salads and assorted pastries. Located in both the Veranda and Terrace Hotels.
· Cabana Café - poolside snack bar. (seasonal)
· Delta Blues Cafe New Orleans style snack bar.
· Grand Replays - Replays offers a laid-back yet festive atmosphere with hardwood floors, plenty of big-screen TVs and a stage for live performances. It’s the best place in town for food, drinks, music and sports. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So make your play at Grand Replays!
Resorts Tunica 1-866-797-7171
· TJ's Steakhouse at Resorts
There's nothing like a mouth-watering steak or delicious seafood after a day on the links or a night at the slots, and TJ's steakhouse is the best place to find it. There's a delicious menu at the TJ's Steakhouse offering scrumptious appetizers, wonderful beef and seafood selections and exciting specialties. TJ's Steakhouse is open Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 5pm to 10pm, and Friday and Saturday from 5pm to 11pm. Reservations are recommended, and can be made by calling 662-363-7777.
· The Bistro - The Bistro is open 24 hours for breakfast, lunch and dinner – seven days a week. Pizza, deli sandwiches, giant hamburgers.
· The Buffet at Resorts - The Buffet at Resorts serves the freshest food from all over America and the world. Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, The Buffet offers a variety of food that is sure to please any appetite.
Hollywood Casino & Hotel * 1-800-871-0711
· Fairbanks Steakhouse and Bar for choice steaks and fine wines. Located on second floor of casino. Reservations Recommended. Fine Dining. Fairbanks is an award winning restaurant . See Award Press release.
· Hollywood Diner - 1950's Style Diner serving Breakfast, lunch, dinner, Fun atmosphere , Great Food, Don't forget the milkshakes! Also serving Starbucks Coffees.
· Epic Buffet Featuring a deluxe buffet of continental cuisine, salads, and wonderful desserts.
Horseshoe Casino & Hotel * 1-800-303-7463
· Jack Binion's Steak House - Serves the finest USDA prime mid-western beef and fresh seafood. Jack Binion keeps his promise of serving "the best". Reservations recommended.
· N'awlins Louisiana Cuisine - The latest spot for New Orleans style fine dining is now at Horseshoe. N'awlins Louisiana Cuisine is hone to the delicious Creole creations of award-winning Chef John Besh. You can enjoy your favorite traditional Louisiana-style entrees like etouffee and blackened steak, highlighted by fresh Gulf Coast seafood that is flown in daily. Hours: Sunday-Tuesday 6 p.m.-11 p.m.; Friday-Saturday 6 p.m.-midnight. Reservations are recommended.
· Cafe Sonoma - Casual dining in a unique setting. Main courses are marinated and cooked in a wood burning oven to obtain mouth watering flavors. Serving Sirloin Steak, lobster, Chicago Style Pizza, Fresh breads and more.
· Village Square Buffet - Open 24 hours a day featuring: China Town, Home Cookin', Hickory Grill, Rio Grande, and Little Italy. French Market features fresh fruits and vegetables, soups, and fresh breads. Sweet Temptations - Desserts abound from Sundaes to Chocolate covered strawberries, wide variety of tempting delights.
· Snack Bar - Open 24 hours serving tasty hot appetizers and sandwiches.
Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall * 1-800-456-0711
· Snack & Stuff - Newly remodeled with extended menu. Featuring, your choice of sandwiches and hot meals prepared on the spot. Serving breakfast 24 hours a day, hot or cold sandwiches, chicken tenders, fried shrimp, Corky's Nachos and more. an array of snacks and beverages like juices, coffee, muffins, bagels, and ice cream, in a sidewalk café setting in the Atrium just inside the casino entrance.
· The Great Buffet - Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Open 24 hours a day with late night breakfast. Over 250 items at all-you-can-eat buffet. Broasted chicken, pizza, Mexican, southern foods, fresh salads, Italian, just to name a few. Something for everyone. Located in the main entrance to the casino to the right.
· Twain's Casual Fine Dining - Fresh Seafood, Certified Angus Steaks, Fried Green tomatoes, Tiramusi, Veal and Lamb chops to name a few. Reservations recommended.
Sheraton Casino & Hotel * 1-800-391-3777
· Big Kitchen - Newly renovated and expanded Big Kitchen all you can eat Buffet. Serving International cruisine and good ole Southern Foods. Located Upstairs in the Casino.
· Louie's Steakhouse - Casual atmosphere - delicious steaks reservations recommended
· Reno's - Casual Dining - Seats 125 Breakfast Lunch Dinner Hours
Features - Sizzle meets Southwestern style at Reno's Steakhouse, the ideal spot for a casual breakfast, lunch, dinner or late-night dessert.
Reno's Specials - Steak Breakfast $3.99
Dining Reviews submitted by our readers