|Tunica-ms Casino Information Guide For Discount Reservations , Entertainment, Dining, News and Gambling
Book a Room
Tunica Motel Reservations
Handy links for traveling to Tunica
▪ Staying in Casino Hotels Tips and Advice
▪ Road Trips
Get in the car and hit the road this weekend! With a Road Trips search, you can find great destinations and fantastic deals just a short drive from where you are.
▪ Airline Reservations Compare rates at this link, or make safe online reservations. Memphis International Airport is 45 minutes from Tunica / Robinsonville.
▪ Book A Room - Information on Tunica/Robinsonville, Ms Lodging. Tunica-ms.com offers in affiliation with Travelnow (hotels.com)
Many times you can catch the Internet Special Rates*(see below) and take advantage of huge savings. Also since our rooms are bought well in advance we may show rooms available when the hotel/motel are sold out and many times with a lower rate. We also offer discount group rates for 5 or more rooms.
▪ Non Casino Lodging - Information on Non Casino Lodging in and around the Tunica Area. Customer Reviews and comments available.
▪ Local Tunica Taxi Cab Companies and Shuttles
▪ Cab - Tunica Cab & Shuttle - 888-527-7272
▪ Tunica Transportation Services - provides, shuttles, cab service, tour services, limos, package deliveries. Call 662-357-9000 or Fax 662-357-9069
or Visit their website at www.tunicatransportation.com
▪ Blues City Tours - Services Memphis and Tunica Resort Area.
Phone number is 662-357-9609.
Here is a summary of what they have to offer and the prices.
Airport to Casinos - $40 per person one way. $75 Round Trip.
2 people price drops to $30 each. special discounts for more.
Graceland - Platinum Tour and Transportation from Casinos to Graceland and back $39 per person.
Beale Street Memphis - Same as Airport Pricing. Special Group pricing available.
Combined City of Memphis Tour and Graceland including Lunch and the platinum Tour of Graceland $62.50 per person.
Casino Factory Outlet Shoppes Shuttle - From casino to Shoppes $5 or shoppes to Casino. (office located in the shopping center)
▪ Directions on how to get here - quick and simple, plus map link
▪ FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
▪ Info booklet Tunica Visitor's Bureau - Convention and Visitor's Bureau will mail you a booklet on Tunica, just fill out the form online.
▪ Local Tunica Airport Tunica County Airport is expanding their facilities to accept larger aircraft in the future. If you are flying smaller aircraft here is the info you need.
▪ Better than free North Little Rock to Lula- Isle of Capri
▪ Map - includes marked venues from Memphis Area
▪ Memphis International Airport - Is 30-40 minutes from the Casinos.
▪ Mileage A list of cities and towns with estimated mileage to Tunica, Mississippi.
▪ Rental Cars Check rates for anywhere in the USA. Memphis International Airport is only 45 minutes away from Tunica, MS. Most rental car agencies are based there. You can also reserve a rental car anywhere in the USA from this link.
▪ RV Parks Information on Tunica / Robinsonville, MS Casino RV Parks and amenities.
▪ Sightseeing and Attractions
▪ Tunica Area Maps Map showing casinos in Tunica, MS.
▪ Tunica Highway Info Very informative links on Highways and proposed highway corridors in the south and leading into the south.
* Special Internet Rates for reservations:
Special Internet Rates save you money. Because of the large number of lodging reservations we process, we are able to negotiate special rates with the properties. We guarantee our Special Internet Rates are the lowest you can find. To secure your reservation at this low rate, we require up-front payment with your credit card. This ensures you have a room when you arrive so you are not "bumped" or "overbooked."