Nation Wide Hotel Reservations By City And State
Safe On Line
Hot Deals On Rooms
All Tunica Hotels
*Special Group Rates
Events & Promotions
By City And State
Tunica Mississippi Attractions
· Tunica RiverPark - Take in the awesome views, the history of the Mississippi River and the Delta Culture, aquarium, gift shop and more...
· Tunica Queen - Take a cruise on the Mighty Mississippi River in an 18th century Riverboat but with the comfort of the 21st Century.
· Casino Factory Shoppes - Browse the outlet stores enjoy the discounts and savings on name brand merchandise.
· Tunica Museum - Admission is free. Enjoy the exhibits of Tunica County's history. Exhibits of natural wildlife, and walk thru history from before the settlers to today's Casinos. Museum is very complementary to RiverPark.
· Recreation - Tunica has 3 golf courses, skeet shooting, and a tennis complex.
Tunica is also known for it's wildlife in the wetlands and fantastic fishing spots.
· Coming soon.... Race track, Convention Center
Sight-seeing in Memphis
Click for Memphis Tennessee Attractions
Memphis is packed with creative talents. Listen to the music on Beale Street, check out the arts, take in a local theater production! Antique shops Galore! Sports! Fantastic Zoo! Libertyland Amusement Park! Take a ride on the River!
Walk back in time and Visit the Old Victorian Homes downtown.
If you are in Memphis in May, Wow! are you in for a treat. Enjoy the Sunset Symphony on the river banks of the Mississippi. Take in the Memphis in May Barbeque Cook Off.
Mud Island and River Museum Downtown (where The Firm with Tom Cruise was filmed).
Memphis Music: Memphis produced more than 120 Top 20 hits!
Such greats as Elvis, Otis Redding, BB King, Jerry Lee Lewis, the Boxtops, Aretha Franklin, and more! Start with Beale Street, Visit The Smithsonian's Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum, Gibson Guitar Factory, Beale Street, Center for Southern Folklore and museum, Sun Studio, and of course, you can't miss Graceland. Go and tour Elvis's home narrated by Lisa Marie. If you have a chance to talk to a life long Memphian, you will find almost all of them have at least one Elvis story. He touched a lot of lives in Memphis.
Visit the Hotel Peabody, The Gateway to Southern Hospitality! Watch the ducks take their famous walk from the elevator to the fountain. Soak in the Magnificence of This Grand Hotel.
Check out some the link provided. You will be pleasantly surprised. And remember Memphis is only Minutes away from Tunica!
I recommend this site for all of the information you could possibly need for Memphis Site-seeing.
Have Fun! Relax, Enjoy Yourself!
Book Online or Call Today for discount reservations
US and Canada: 1-800-780-5733
Use discount code: 50074