Safe On Line
Events & Promotions
Tunica Casino New
Visit our Sponsors, Affiliates
For the hard to find best seats for major concerts and sporting events across the country.
Casino Reservations By State
Cruises To Anywhere Click On Picture
Nation Wide Hotel Reservations By City And State
Tunica-Ms.com celebrates 1 year!
Drag out the cake and party hats. Tunica-ms.com celebrates Birthday #1! Wow! How time flies when we are having fun.
Looking back over the the last year we have seen casinos change, upgrade, sell, and close.
New Projects are underway, the River Park, a golf course, airport expansion and expansion of the Tunica Paul Battle Arena. The only thing Constant in Tunica is Change.
Let's take a look at the past year's happenings:
1) Some casinos have joined other properties Nationwide with their slot clubs. Making it easier for more comps as we travel.
2) Casino buffets have undergone tremendous remodeling and upgrades.
3) Sale of Fitzgerald's to Majestic Star's Don Bearden
4) Start of River Park Project Marina, Museum, and Park
5) Airport Expansion Underway
6) Opening of Tunica County's Museum
7) Activity on reopening Tunica's first casino, Splash, as SplashBack at Mhoon Landing.
8) Coinless slots... more ticket machines coming every day.
9) Sale of Hollywood Casino to Penn National Gaming, Inc.
10) Sale of the Isle of Capri Hotel and theatres to Boyd's Gaming (Sam's Town)
11) Closing of Isle of Capri Tunica Casino
12)Tunica grabs national attention with Tyson-Lewis Fight.
13) A quiet subdued casino turns into a hopping busy slot house.
14) Casinos reaching out more to the community and charities
15) Recovery from 9/11
16) The Tunica Travelers met at Sam's Town in June
17) World Championship Poker play offs
18) World Championship Blackjack Tournament
19) End of Complimentary drinks for non players
20) Casinos spruce up Highway 61 with flowers, shrubs and trees.
21) Mega jackpots won.
My goodness these are just a few that come to mind. What progress and changes! We are looking forward to more of the "constant change" in months to come.
You can count on one thing - the casinos and the county of Tunica will continue to strive to provide more of the best for all of us. We will be there.
We hope during your visit to tunica-ms.com you gain some information to help make your trip more rewarding and enjoyable. We are always welcome to your comments and suggestions. Have a good one!.... Jen and Tom