|Tunica-ms Casino Information Guide For Discount Reservations , Entertainment, Dining, News and Gambling
Tunica Motel Reservations
Tunica the town, the county..
Casino Hotel Trip Tips
1) Confirmation number: If you have hotel reservations be sure and have your confirmation number, If you made reservations online, print your confirmation email. Take it with you and the phone number of the hotel in case you must call for directions or to notify them of your late arrival. Keep the confirmation until the end of your stay to make sure charges are correct.
2) Secured Reservations: Is your room secured with a credit card? You lose it if you happen to check in late. Some hotels have a policy if you do not check in by 6 pm, you are considered a "no show". Your room can be given to someone else. If you see you will be late call the hotel and inform them of your arrival time. Check the hotel information on check-ins and check outs.
3) Best Room: You are more apt to receive the best room according to your preferences if you check in earlier in the day. (Choice of King or Double / smoking or non smoking, near the elevator, away from the ice machine, whatever your preferences may be) If your arrival time is late on a non busy day you may inquire about a free upgrade. Not all, but a few casino hotels will upgrade you at no charge if they have an abundance of rooms. It certainly doesn�t hurt to ask.
4) Your Guests: If you have other guests staying with you in the same room check to be sure the front desk has their names. If your guest needs an extra key their name must be on the register. It is also a good idea for security purposes in case of a fire or something. Also.. A casino host can sometimes combine your play for room comps or discounts.
5) Room Charges: If the casino hotel you are staying in provides Food and Beverage Cards, get one. You usually have to have the room secured with a credit card in order to have the service. The card allows you to charge your meals to your room. At the end of your stay check to see if your play warrants a discount or comps. Use your coupons first.
7) Shhhh�.: Casino hotels are different than most hotels. There is action 24/7. So when you go dragging back to your room at 4 am be considerate of other guests by being quiet in the hallways and refrain from slamming doors.
8) Don�t Be �Alarmed�: As soon as you arrive to your room and get settled check the alarm clock! The guest before you could have set it and you may be surprised with a buzz soon after you go to sleep.
10) Temptation: Your hotel room is not a shopping mall. Don't take the towels and ice buckets. Hotels are putting in new policies to help fray the cost of sticky fingers by doing linen counts and some will even charge you as much as $25 for a "missing" towel. Soaps, shampoos and etc are complimentary you can take those with you. Remember you are a guest.
11) Fridge: If you need a refrigerator and one is not in your room, you can call the front desk to see if they have any available they can bring to your room. Policy in some hotels is the refrigerator must be for medical purposes. Don't forget to tip housekeeping when they do bring you one.
12) Lather Up: Extra soaps, lotions and other goodies you may need are available by calling the front desk or ask someone from housekeeping. Be nice, tip them. If you are staying for more than one night and housekeeping will be straightening your room, you can leave a note on the night stand or vanity requesting your items, along with a couple of dollars.
13) Room Service: Pamper yourself, kick your shoes off and relax and dine leisurely, but remember Room Service menu prices usually run higher than the caf� or restaurant in the Casino Hotel. When you place your order ask the anticipated serving time will be. On busy weekends and peak periods the delay may be long.
15) Late Check Out: Occasionally you may have to check out late, you overslept, the breakfast line was too long, you just couldn't get going.... Call the front desk sometimes they can extend your check out time for your convenience. Sometimes it is also a good idea to tell housekeeping if you see them on the floor so they won't keep knocking on your door.
16) Valet: If you have valet parked you can call ahead to have your car brought around. Be sure and have your valet stub handy to give them your number. This saves time if you are in a hurry.
17) Hold On: You have checked out the hotel, your bags are packed, but you don�t want to leave yet and you really don�t want to carry your luggage on the casino floor. The car is parked 2 football fields away. No problem, the bell captain can check your luggage into a holding area for you. Be sure and reward him when you retrieve your bags.
18) Express Check Out No-No: For security reasons try to refrain from using the express checkout. Don't just drop your key in a box and leave. If you have a credit card assigned to that room it leaves a window of opportunity for someone to make extra charges to that room such as long distant phone calls or meals. Don't take the chance. Stand in line and check out. Better to be safe than sorry. You would be surprised as to who all has access to your room.
19) Numbero Uno: In having a rewarding and enjoyable casino trip is you. It�s your attitude that will make the difference. You can be kind and understanding toward the staff or belligerent and impatient. If you handle a situation with a snarl and impatience chances are you will less likely get what you want right away. Treat the staff with decency and respect. Remember the old Golden Rule. Your positive outlook and attitude will go along way in making your trip a pleasure.